Glass Handling Robotics
Interleaf Handling Systems
QComp specializes in Interleaf handling systems, which include Rack Unloading systems with interleaf removal and Box Packing with Interleaf placement.
- Unique combination of air knives and vacuum assist allows interleaf to be removed from in between lites when unloading racks.
- Paper interleaf is transferred away from area via paddled conveyor.
- Paper can be conveyed to compactor or shredder.
- Capable of handling large range of glass sizes.
- Two, dual station rotary tables allow for staging of two full racks while two empty racks are staged for unloading.
- Servo driven conveyors.
- Optional linear track for extended robot work envelope.
- Automatic tool changer for quick tool changing to handle multiple sized lites.
- Placement of lite either "tin-side" or "air-side" on conveyor after unloading.
- Sensors determine exact location and angle of of glass on rack before unloading Seamless integration with line controls.
QComp has designed and implemented several box packing robotic cells. These cells will:
- Pick carton blanks
- Locate glass on a moving conveyor
- Accurately pick the glass lite
- Place the lite in the box
- Pick and place an interleaf paper to protect the valuable glass.