QCOMP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
In an effort to support our continued growth of our Engineering Team, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the QComp team as an Engineering Technician.
In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of industrial and peripheral equipment to be integrated into a functioning custom solution to meet our customers’ requirements.
You can contribute and have an impact by…
- Leading the staging and setting up of projects on the shop floor
- Configuring and testing the control systems during initial power up
- Assisting project engineers with all programming aspects of the project
- Following projects to the customer site to perform installation and power up checks
- Assisting with mechanical and electrical assembly of the systems
Qualifications & Experience you bring…
- Associates in Automated Manufacturing Systems Technology or related degree
- Deep desire to work on a variety of projects to deliver high quality customer solutions
- 1 to 5 years of experience in assembly & wiring, testing, and programming automation systems
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation – preferred
QComp Technologies is a robotic systems integrator in the Fox Valley that serves clients throughout the United States and Canada. Our company, which is based in Greenville, has approximately 35 employees and provides robotic packaging systems, material handling systems and automation line integration for clients in the flat glass, solar, consumer products, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper, and metals industries.
QComp Technologies recently added a 2,500 square foot addition to their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Greenville, Wisconsin, which brings their total plant capacity to 30,000 square feet. QComp engineers, programs, assembles, stages and tests the complete robot cell at the Greenville location, in our environmentally controlled shop.
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are a fast-paced company that has the strategic focus in place to reach the goal of continued growth in our field of robotic solutions. We are proud to be part of OwnersEdge which provides the resources to facilitate our aggressive growth initiatives.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee owners and being part of a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience, have built an excellent reputation in the robotics industry, and we believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are the recipient of the ABB 2015 Outstanding Performance Value Partner and a FANUC 2017 Outstanding Sales Growth Integrator.