Join the QComp Team
QComp Technologies, a recognized leading integrator of advanced industrial robotic systems, is looking for dedicated individuals to become a part of our organization. If you would like to work in a dynamic environment with the latest technology, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
We are looking for an experienced PLC Programmer. Particular experience in applications including: Rockwell Automation programming of PLC's, Servo drives, HMI’s, and safety systems. The successful applicant will create PLC and Robot programs that will work together in a system. Robot programming training is available. It is the Programmer's responsibility to work collaboratively with the Mechanical Designers to write and test the programs and then put the systems into production at the customer’s facility.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or other technical discipline with 2 years of experience is required.
- Background Fanuc or ABB robotic programming is a plus.
- Packaging machinery experience is a plus
Q Comp Technologies, Inc. a progressive, growing, Robotics system integrator is seeking a Robot System Technician to add their talents to our Flexible Automation Division. Qualified candidates should:
• Possess knowledge and interest in robotic system programming, PLC’s, vision systems, HMI’s, and automated systems integration.
• This person will report to the Director of Engineering with cross functional interactions throughout the organization during the project life cycle from concept through design, manufacturing and commissioning processes.
Duties would include:
• Supporting the engineering team on projects as required with increasing responsibility commensurate with demonstrated proficiency.
• Supporting sales with a variety of robots to test the pick and place capabilities and rates of products for customer demonstrations.
In addition to the above the individual will need to have:
• The ability to read electrical schematics
• Have knowledge of mechanical requirements, assembly processes and electrical control panels
• A willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
• Some travel may be required.
If you're interested in applying for any of these positions, please fill out the form to the right and submit.