QCOMP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Automation Code Writer
In an effort to support our continued growth of our Engineering Team, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the QComp team as an Automation Code Writer
In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of industrial and peripheral equipment to be integrated into a functioning custom solution to meet our customers’ requirements.
You can contribute and have an impact by…
- Programming & writing code to ensure our robot based automated solutions perform to our customers’ standards
- Ensuring a smooth project start up by being on-site at our customer
- Trouble-shooting complex technical problems with our talented team of engineers and technicians
- Participating in regular project meetings to ensure projects are on time and progressing as planned
- Representing QComp in customer meetings to provide technical advice and creative solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations
Qualifications & Experience you bring…
- Bachelor of Science degree in either Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Deep desire to be a successful code writer
- 1 to 5 years of experience programming in a structured text-like automation environment
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation – required
- Experience with Packaging machinery – a plus
- Desire to program Fanuc or ABB robots (Specific robot training will be provided)
QComp Technologies is a robotic systems integrator in the Fox Valley that serves clients throughout the United States and Canada. Our company, which is based in Greenville, has approximately 35 employees and provides robotic packaging systems, material handling systems and automation line integration for clients in the flat glass, solar, consumer products, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper, and metals industries.
QComp Technologies recently added a 2,500 square foot addition to their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Greenville, Wisconsin, which brings their total plant capacity to 30,000 square feet. QComp engineers, programs, assembles, stages and tests the complete robot cell at the Greenville location, in our environmentally controlled shop.
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are a fast-paced company that has the strategic focus in place to reach the goal of continued growth in our field of robotic solutions. We are proud to be part of OwnersEdge which provides the resources to facilitate our aggressive growth initiatives.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee owners and being part of a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience, have built an excellent reputation in the robotics industry, and we believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are the recipient of the ABB 2015 Outstanding Performance Value Partner and a FANUC 2017 Outstanding Sales Growth Integrator.